Tuesday, November 24, 2009

=.=

Are U feeling better when i'm not beside u?
for my answer tat is for sure~
dun know why~
the answer come from my brain~
U are the one that too special~
passive attitude that u will never change~
sometimes i feel tired~
sometimes i feel sad~
sometimes i feel disappointed~
and sometimes i feel angry~
but for sure~
i know u can't sense it~
but i willing to tell u here~
for my honest~
when i together with u~
don't u feel it that anything is just go by plan~
when u should find me~
and when should i find u~
yeah~
sometimes u find me is just because i'm calling u to find me
but~
i know u are missing me~
but and now~
our love just like a plan~
i don't like~
but how?
i can't solve it~
that is too hard for me~
don't worry girl~
i'm fine~
i'm just telling out my feeling~
but~
can u act as a normal girlfriend for me?
ur thinking are too special and sometimes i can't understand~
lets talk about ring and necklace~
u should know what am i talking about right~?
please~
don't know why i get suffer from those thing~
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~

No comments:

Post a Comment